• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anyone wants to check if it’s the site or just them you can use this

http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/

Comment

Originally posted by learningtofly View Post
      Just to say, I don't think there's anything remotely out of turn or offensive in any of the comments made. On the contrary is lovely to see such a genuine concern for the welfare of the site.
      I concur. I think that we do have to factor in the "hit by a bus" scenario, amongst other things...

Comment

Glad the sites back.

Comment

Originally posted by harb View Post

I concur. I think that we do have to factor in the "hit by a bus" scenario, amongst other things...
          So who do we have to hit with a bus to inherit the site?

Comment

Originally posted by bfltd0 View Post

So who do we have to hit with a bus to inherit the site?
            No-one Russian, please. We've managed to stay off the radar so far...

Comment

I am, of course, anxious about TURF. And, in re the priceless Archives in particular, I offer this this specific concern:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kzw1_2b-I7A

S

Comment

Originally posted by Snooty View Post
                I am, of course, anxious about TURF. And, in re the priceless Archives in particular, I offer this this specific concern:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kzw1_2b-I7A

S
                Bloody hell, Tom!! I know this is a classic scene, but I don't think I've ever actually seen it before - brutal, indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by simon_e View Post
                  I totally agree with vivalas. I thought the site had shut down. Maybe a few of us could be given an email address of the owner or mods so we could notify if the site went down again?
                  We have loads of mods here but only Harb and Tony seem to use the site any more. Perhaps having some new mods would help?
                  We don't actually have that many mods - Tony and I are here covering GMT, Reorx covers West from the USA and John covers East from Japan.

We're quite rapidly aware when the site has problems, as we all pretty much check in every day - we have the site owner's email and contact him if there are any problems.

Comment

We don't actually have that many mods - Tony and I are here covering GMT, Reorx covers West from the USA and John covers East from Japan.

We're quite rapidly aware when the site has problems, as we all pretty much check in every day - we have the site owner's email and contact him if there are any problems.
                    Who is the owner and is he a member here? As the owner does the site generate him any income (advertising?) or is it just a cost? Just trying to see what, if anything, he gets out of ownership or whether it’s a financial burden to him and as such may one day just disappear.

Comment

Sorry Harb,
                      I thought we still had Tim, Suhail and others even though I haven't seen them post in ages

Comment

Working...
                      X