Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Couple of nice pens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Great news on the Pen Harb- a big relief no doubt. I am still waiting for a steel ruler to turn up- I blame the wife. My dad gave it to me whilst still in school because shatterproof rulers never lasted. it has not value other than sentimental. I also have a letter opener as well but that I know where it is, or at least I think i do!

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Rodentman View Post
      I am glad you found your pen. I misplace things sometimes. Funny that you always find it in the last place you look.
      LOL! True, that!

      Originally posted by cakey View Post
      Great news on the Pen Harb- a big relief no doubt. I am still waiting for a steel ruler to turn up- I blame the wife. My dad gave it to me whilst still in school because shatterproof rulers never lasted. it has not value other than sentimental. I also have a letter opener as well but that I know where it is, or at least I think i do!
      Thanks, Carl! I'm sure the wine I had last night allowed me to delve deep into my sub-conscious whilst sleeping and when I awoke this morning. It's better than calling it a hangover

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by harb View Post

        LOL! True, that!



        Thanks, Carl! I'm sure the wine I had last night allowed me to delve deep into my sub-conscious whilst sleeping and when I awoke this morning. It's better than calling it a hangover
        It’s funny how we think differently when hung over or drunk - sometimes for the better!

        glad you found it

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by John View Post

          It’s funny how we think differently when hung over or drunk - sometimes for the better!

          glad you found it
          Yes...sometimes....

          Thanks, mate!

          Comment


          • #20
            Love a good pen , My father in law was Global Manufacturing Director of Parker Pen , We have more than a few pens 😂😂 Some very rare ltd editions..

            We lost my FIL in 2010 after a short illness, There isn’t a day go by I don’t think off him , He worked at Parker Pen for 40yrs , he ended up owning the company with 6 other directors and Schroeder investments before selling it to Gillette

            Comment


            • #21
              I have a Mont Blanc from wife for 30th Birthday present - 10 long years ago now.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by scooba View Post
                Love a good pen , My father in law was Global Manufacturing Director of Parker Pen , We have more than a few pens 😂😂 Some very rare ltd editions..

                We lost my FIL in 2010 after a short illness, There isn’t a day go by I don’t think off him , He worked at Parker Pen for 40yrs , he ended up owning the company with 6 other directors and Schroeder investments before selling it to Gillette
                Must have been quite a man......




                .....to venture into Newhaven regularly!

                Comment

                Working...
                X