Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guns and Roses Live

Anyone seen them live?
    Apparently they are playing in Bordeaux in June and my wife informed that she would be interested to go- its news to me.
    I like the music and I can imagine live watching Slash play would be incredible

Haven’t seen them live unfortunately but a massive fan, did hear they have a habit of turning up late for their gigs. November Rain, has to be one of the best tunes ever. Slash is incredible, my son is a very good guitar player and according to him although Sweet Child sounds fairly simple it’s incredibly difficult to play it like Slash.

Comment

I have been watching some slash solos , amazing to watch . Will need to make a decision fairly soon before it sells out.
      Also the week after Santana is in Cognac which would be a good shout also.

Comment

I would love to watch them live, one of my favourite bands from my youth. So many great songs.

This clip of slash pissing off Michael Jackson always makes me smile
        https://youtu.be/9lxN7x8JVKM

Comment

Brilliant, never seen that before, cheers Simon. If anybody can set a Gibson up it’s Slash just sounds incredible.

Comment

I think his voice has gone down hill a lot with age. That being said if you like them then no doubt you’d have a good time.

Comment

We saw them in London last year (the new stadium). Okay his voice isn't what it was but the atmosphere and music was electric. Would highly recommend going if you can.

Comment

I have heard that it is much better to smell like a rose than like Axel Rose.

Comment

• cakey
                  cakey commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm guessing after a gig he is not going to be the freshest of smelling people!

Cheers guys, I shall look into getting it booked when I get round to it.

Comment

Working...
                X