Incredible drop in spam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incredible drop in spam

For the past couple of weeks I’ve been getting very few spam mails thru to my bulk mail folder in Yahoo!

Before this Id usually see between 100-150 daily.

Im now getting less than 10!

Anyone else?

im very happy bout this and hope it continues.

I get only a few a day, but I get a lot of phone calls spoofing a local number. No I don't need my credit card bill lowered. Sometimes I engage them and cuss them out but there is no upside to it. They've heard it all before and it doesn't bother them. Sometimes I blow a duck call into the phone.

Comment

When you say "bulk mail folder", is that where your spam gets diverted to automatically? In my Gmail that folder is called "Spam"

It automatically deletes messages over 30 days old, and checking it now shows 24 emails in the past 30 days.
      Looking at these, all of them are for services I've signed up to in the past but from whom I didn't want further comms and marked them as spam - that's historic as these days I just take my name off the mailing list.
      So I probably wouldn't count them as proper spam.

Comment

Mine seems to have dropped a fair bit, I always check it as occasionally work emails find their way in there.

Just when I was about ready to meet that Russian who lived near me she stopped emailing .... 😁

Comment

Originally posted by harb View Post
          When you say "bulk mail folder", is that where your spam gets diverted to automatically? In my Gmail that folder is called "Spam” proper spam.
          Yep!

Comment

Working...
          X