Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message from Snooty's hospital bed...

Hi guys,

I've been in contact with Tom and he said it'd be ok if I posted here.

He went into hospital about 3 weeks ago for an elective repair of an abdominal aortic aneurysm.
    Unfortunately, the surgery was complicated by damage to a blood vessel which required significant blood transfusion, and he was in ICU for 5 nights.

He now has a wound infection that is slowing the recovery process and has had two further general anaesthetics, for wound debridement and dressing.
    He's been bed-bound since the operation which I understand, from his emails, is really beginning to tee him off!
    However, he's hoping to be moved to a hospital closer to home - all being well, perhaps this Friday. And his last email ended with a so he must be getting back to his usual self!

He sends his best to "the lads" and I'll keep everyone updated.

Just who the bloody hell does he think he is!? Me?!? Tell him to get his ar$e out of hospital as I'm the Turf official hospital guinea pig!

Comment

Get well soon!

I had to Google aaa , wow , never heard of it. All men should be getting checked I think before 65, I assume many heart attacks could be prevented. Not just oh he was 60 odd, he had a heart attack...

More funds and more health care required for the NHS , a health service shouldn't be skint

Comment

Hoping him a speedy recovery

Comment

Godspeed Snooty!

Comment

I wish him a speedy and successful recovery.

Comment

I'd heard that it was actually gender reassignment surgery and that the reason for him not being on Turf is she's still too mesmerised by the new lady bumpers!

Comment

Snooty I hope you recover quickly and get back to posting on here.
                Best wishes.

Comment

Wishing you a speedy recovery, get well soon.

Comment

Come on Snoots, get home already......take care and I hope the healing process speeds up for you.

Comment

Update from Tom: He's still in hospital and unfortunately still has a wound that will need a skin graft.
                      However, he's moving to another hospital today that has better rehab facilities so there is some progress.
                      He's sounding a bit down about things, understandably.

Comment

Ouch, I hope things aren't too painful.

Comment

Get better soon Tom.

Comment

I don't know! It's like some people enjoy being in hospital! Come on, dude, get your a$$ outta there.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisEdu View Post
                              I don't know! It's like some people enjoy being in hospital! Come on, dude, get your a$$ outta there.
                              Thank you for that insight Dr. Munchausen!

Comment

Working...
                              X