My Dogs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Learner View Post

Harb, probably not. Kirk has had 9 matings in the last 18 months, and has produced 57 pups so far (the outcome of the 9th mating at present unknown).

The way it works is that the phone rings, and the breeding centre say they have a ‘date’ for Kirk, and they want him there in a few days. I drop him off there, he fulfills all the details in the job description, and then I pick him up a few days later.

He’s always keen when he gets there, but on the other hand he’s also always keen when I pick him up to come home. Not all his dates are with Golden Retrievers – Guide Dogs breed a lot of Retriever x Labrador crosses for their training.

Given the timing now, I think it’s unlikely that Kirk will be in flagrante at the time of the Open Day, but you probably wouldn’t want to see that anyway.
    LOL! Surely there's an app for that? He's a good looking dog so I'm sure owners of bitches would swipe right!

Comment

Originally posted by harb View Post

LOL! Surely there's an app for that? He's a good looking dog so I'm sure owners of bitches would swipe right!
      There was an App - Tindog app helps pet owners find their 'pawfect' match - but I believe it's been scrapped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wtiprn5Sge4

Comment

Working...
      X