Do you like a cool head?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you like a cool head?

Do you like the cool side of the pillow? Find it hard to sleep if your head is hot? Help is at hand! Check out this site: http://www.chillow.co.uk/2010/templa...p?content=home

My wife bought me one last year and I'd have to say, it's one of the most useful gifts she's got me. In the hot weather, it's great for colling down and helping get to sleep.

Looks interesting.....ish!

Comment

I used to rely on gel ice-packs to keep cool at night but, the trouble with that was the condensation that would form. With the Chillow, there is no condensation, just a lovely cool head. It really does help to get to sleep in this hot weather.

Comment

yesterday I bought a new bedroom with a latex mattress and pillows and they are veeeeeeeery comfortable and I hope it makes a difference in my sleep and I can rest better.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharkman View Post
          yesterday I bought a new bedroom with a latex mattress and pillows and they are veeeeeeeery comfortable and I hope it makes a difference in my sleep and I can rest better.
          Latex, eh....? Interesting...... (note to self, Fer may be involved in motor sport and not be telling anyone!)

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisEdu View Post
            Latex, eh....? Interesting...... (note to self, Fer may be involved in motor sport and not be telling anyone!)
            That was funny

Comment

Christ seems the one for pain apreciation is you with all the accident you have through the year, come one, tell us the truth we deserve to know what has been happening to you :-)

http://www.latexmattresscompany.com/

Comment

This is the one I bought with some small variation
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Sharkman; 27th June 2010, 10:39 AM.

Comment

those latex pillows are damn expensive... 199 euros each..

Comment

Originally posted by Sharkman View Post
                    This is the one I bought with some small variation
                    That's very nice. And you could display a good number of watches along the top of the headboard, just reaching up for one in the morning and slipping it on prior to getting out of bed

Comment

yes the watches will have a relevant place, of course.

Comment

mine is a visco foam latex mattress... holy smoke one needs a master degree to learn all its properties and difference... good thing my girlfriend helped me otherwise I will have bought a wooden plate.

Visco elastic foam is a material developed for bodily support during sleep. Its effectiveness is due to its unique ability to reduce pressure, provide comfortable support, and ease pain caused by prolonged stiffness. Most visco elastic foam today can be found at furniture retailers, since it is used in mattress overlays, mattress pads, and pillows. Also known as NASA memory foam, visco elastic foam was first invented for space programs in the 1970s, in order to reduce pressure points experienced by astronauts. The G-forces generated during lift off caused uncomfortable sensations for astronauts in their flight chairs, and visco elastic foam was able to furnish this needed orthopedic support.

http://www.myfoammattress.net/compare/latex.html
                        Last edited by Sharkman; 27th June 2010, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X