Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you do jokes?

Just got this and had to share,
    not sure if you do jokes but here goes......

A pirate walked into a bar, and the bartender said, "Hey, I haven't seen you in a while.. What happened? You look terrible." "What do you mean?" said the pirate, "I feel fine."

"What about the wooden leg? You didn't have that before." "Well," said the pirate, "We were in a battle, and I got hit with a cannon ball, but I'm fine now."

The bartender replied, "Well, OK, but what about that hook? What happened to your hand? The pirate explained, "We were in another battle. I boarded a ship and got into a sword fight.

My hand was cut off and I got fitted with a hook but I'm fine, really."

"What about that eye patch?" "Oh," said the pirate, "One day we were at sea, and a flock of birds flew over. I looked up, and one of them s*!t in my eye."

"You're kidding," said the bartender. "You couldn't lose an eye just from bird s*!t." "It was my first day with the hook", replied the pirate.

Two Irishmen and a blonde

Very good!

Two Irishmen were standing at the base of a flagpole, looking up.

A blonde walks by and asked them what they were doing.

Paddy replied, "We're supposed to be finding the height of this flagpole, but we don't have a ladder."
    The blonde took out an adjustable spanner from her bag, loosened a few bolts and laid the flagpole down.

She got a tape measure out of her pocket, took a few measurements, and announced that it was 18 feet 6 inches.

Then, she walked off.

Mick said to Paddy, "Isn't that just like a blonde! We need the height and she gives us the length."

Comment

thats better!!

Comment

we also do joke at each other due to the metro nature of some members like Shane and Fernando
        i wont say names though

Comment

Originally posted by raptor View Post
          we also do joke at each other due to the metro nature of some members like Shane and Fernando
          i wont say names though
          Shane and Fernando walk into a bar!

Comment

Working...
          X