'owzat?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'owzat?!

Well done to the England cricket team, restoring some faith in a national squad by giving those Aussies a damn good thrashing!

If only the overpaid, undertalented, prima-donna football squad could perform at anything like the level of the cricket team!

Unlucky Aussies, guess you'll have to make do with the sunshine!

Originally posted by ChrisEdu View Post
    Well done to the England cricket team, restoring some faith in a national squad by giving those Aussies a damn good thrashing!

If only the overpaid, undertalented, prima-donna football squad could perform at anything like the level of the cricket team!

Unlucky Aussies, guess you'll have to make do with the sunshine!
    Still one to go... but at least we retain the Ashes - and in Australia.

Well done England!

Comment

I am very disappointed in the opposition not putting up more of a fight Maybe I just feel cheated by not having more cricket to watch..

I do also think Australia have been less receiving of luck than England, but that's the run of the ball, and it's about time.

Barmy army, barmy army, barmy army..(repeat to fade)

Comment

http://blogs.abc.net.au/nsw/2010/12/...=702_breakfast

This goes for a few minutes but the last 40 seconds are most telling :-)

This was also replayed on the BBC......

Comment

"Well we may have lost the one-dayers comprehensively but we did win the main event and that's all that matters: - oh, have you seen my new watch? I mean I've been flapping it about all over in front of the Sky camera"

Comment

Working...
          X