Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'ello everybody peeps!

Hello folks!

Thought I'd pop my head in here to say hello! Things have been a bit rough lately; those that know me, think back to what was going on a couple of years, or so, ago.

However, I am still alive, despite another electric shock, bang to the head, possible bout of food poisoning, and reaching the maximum dose of sulfasalazine (although the docs are already preparing to try yet another drug option, with anti-TNF treatment even now being mentioned!).

The building work is taking shape - we now have a roof structure, even if there are no tiles, and the floor pan is going in. New windows, skieling walls and roof tiling should hopefully be happening in the next couple of weeks.

I might be on here a bit more soon, if I can get the black dog to go back to sleep, or at least start feeling a bit brighter.

Hope you are all well and not being too wankish!

p.s. thanks to those that sent messages - sorry I've not replied, but hopefully now you might understand why.

Chris

Good to see you again Chris.

Comment

glad you are ok Chris
      might be in the uk soon for some family medical reason and we can catch up malaka

Comment

Great to hear from you mate - hope your recovery is speedy

Comment

Glad to see you back here and feeling a bit better.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisEdu View Post
            However, I am still alive...
            ...and not able to post on TURF til now? How strange...

Seriously, though, glad to hear you're (more or less) OK...
            Take care, mate.

Comment

Great to hear from you Chris!

Didn't want to disturb you during your absence, but your name has been mentioned quite a few times and we did run a thread asking after you... "Where's Chris?" - a bit like "Where's Wally?", but without the colourful artwork and the commercial opportunities.

Best wishes for a thorough and speedy recovery, hope to see you posting here regularly again very soon.

Comment

'ang in there, Lad!
                S

Comment

Originally posted by raptor View Post
                  glad you are ok Chris
                  might be in the uk soon for some family medical reason and we can catch up malaka
                  Sounds good - would love to meet-up if you come over here; I can give you a tour of my favourite accident sites and hospitals!

Comment

Originally posted by NickIslander View Post
                    Great to hear from you Chris!

Didn't want to disturb you during your absence, but your name has been mentioned quite a few times and we did run a thread asking after you... "Where's Chris?" - a bit like "Where's Wally?", but without the colourful artwork and the commercial opportunities.

Best wishes for a thorough and speedy recovery, hope to see you posting here regularly again very soon.
                    Cheers, Nick and everybody else, too.

Incidently, isn't it 'Where's Waldo?' for those over the water?!

Comment

Great to have you back Chris. I wish you the very speediest recovery.
                      Sorry to post so late on this, I have been away.

Comment

Working...
                      X