Announcement

Collapse

*Please Read - Guidance to Members on Protecting Ownership of Pictures

To safeguard the authenticity of pictures posted in advertisements, members are advised to consider watermarking or in other ways identifying pictures as their own. They should also consider what details they divulge in their advertisement, eg do not display full serial numbers or identifying characteristics/details unique to the item.

The above is only a brief guidance and members should take safeguards as they deem necessary to prevent their advertisements being used by third parties.

TURF takes no responsibility and has no control over the use, by third parties, of pictures or text posted by members.
See more
See less

FS: Panerai Radiomir PAM00346 8 Days Titanio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Panerai Radiomir PAM00346 8 Days Titanio

Next one out to help fund other incoming.

Panerai Radiomir PAM346 Titanium 8 day manual wind, for sale at £5,850.

Includes OEM brown crocodile strap, OEM brown Assolutamente, spare bar/screw/tube set and 1.4mm Bergeon screwdriver. Current list price is £10,400 - see Panerai site for more info http://www.panerai.com/en/collection...esCode=UKPA-GB

The pictures speak for themselves re condition, and I've narrated where there are some small marks.

There's a small scratch on this lug:

And a mark by the P of Panerai:

And a small dink on this edge:

These straps look used straight out of the packet - see the underside re real condition:

Re the date on the papers - I bought this pre-owned from the AD and it was like this. I asked if it was 2015 or 2016 date and they said it was mistake that was corrected. I note though that the watch is 'O' series and the bar code on the box states "Swiss Made 23/03/2013". I was told this was a stock watch that was then worn by staff member for a while before they sold it on.

I bought this in September from this Panerai Authorised Dealer and they simply said that if there are any issues to come back via them.

Any more questions just shout. Thanks

Comment

There's another Panerai I'm looking to fund, so a reduction to £5,650.
      ​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
      X