Announcement

Collapse

*Please Read - Guidance to Members on Protecting Ownership of Pictures

To safeguard the authenticity of pictures posted in advertisements, members are advised to consider watermarking or in other ways identifying pictures as their own. They should also consider what details they divulge in their advertisement, eg do not display full serial numbers or identifying characteristics/details unique to the item.

The above is only a brief guidance and members should take safeguards as they deem necessary to prevent their advertisements being used by third parties.

TURF takes no responsibility and has no control over the use, by third parties, of pictures or text posted by members.
See more
See less

O/T: Unworn Nicole Farhi cardign, size M

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O/T: Unworn Nicole Farhi cardign, size M

Last winter we were shopping in Hampstead when Bea disappeared for a few minutes. When we hooked up she'd bought me (on my Barclaycard, I hasten to add) this cardigan from Nicole Farhi. It's 100% merino wool and is a quality that needs to be seen and handled to be properly appreciated. To describe it as superb would be an understatement, but sadly it's always been too big for me and now even more so having lost some weight. I'm therefore offering it for sale here before listing it on eBay and elsewhere.

As I say, it's unworn and as new, and in terms of size is what I'd describe as a true medium (in other words a good 40 chest and suitable for someone of medium height plus or minus a bit. If you know your designers then you'll understand that Nicole Farhi is genuine high end fashion. This was sold for £300 but we picked it up in the sale for £200; given that it's unworn I'd like £100 plus £15 towards postage (it's quite heavy and will need a large box). This is a UK sale only.

Working...
X