Announcement

Collapse

*Please Read - Guidance to Members on Protecting Ownership of Pictures

To safeguard the authenticity of pictures posted in advertisements, members are advised to consider watermarking or in other ways identifying pictures as their own. They should also consider what details they divulge in their advertisement, eg do not display full serial numbers or identifying characteristics/details unique to the item.

The above is only a brief guidance and members should take safeguards as they deem necessary to prevent their advertisements being used by third parties.

TURF takes no responsibility and has no control over the use, by third parties, of pictures or text posted by members.
See more
See less

Omega Seamaster 300 166.024 Lewis WatchCo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omega Seamaster 300 166.024 Lewis WatchCo

After much deliberation I have decided to sell my SM300. This classic watch oozes vintage milspec charm but another opportunity has presented itself and it’s time to let her go.

Originally purchased through Adam Lewis of Lewis WatchCo in Australia this is not your standard Watchco offering. Adam (photo500) is a very well respected restoration expert on the omega forums and in selling these SM300s they were snapped up very fast.

i have multiple sales and purchase references and presence on many watch forums of which all can be provided upon request. The watch is for sale as long as it’s repalcement target is available after which time the sale will be withdrawn.

Payment by wire or PayPal with buyer covering the fees

Postage/Shipping for buyers account at cost

On offer:
    Minty SM300 LWC on practically new OEM Omega strap with deployant. i will add an BNIB OEM Omega second black strap if my price is met. No box the watch comes with papers and is under guarantee until March 2018.
    Note the Watch is unpolished in LNIB NOS condition. 100% OEM Omega parts. All stickers removed.

£2250 exclusive of posting/Shipping and if applicable PayPal fees. No trades considered. Further information and pictures available.

On hold pending funds

Comment

Working...
    X