Announcement

Collapse

*Please Read - Guidance to Members on Protecting Ownership of Pictures

To safeguard the authenticity of pictures posted in advertisements, members are advised to consider watermarking or in other ways identifying pictures as their own. They should also consider what details they divulge in their advertisement, eg do not display full serial numbers or identifying characteristics/details unique to the item.

The above is only a brief guidance and members should take safeguards as they deem necessary to prevent their advertisements being used by third parties.

TURF takes no responsibility and has no control over the use, by third parties, of pictures or text posted by members.
See more
See less

FS: As-new Sony RX10 Mk iii with extras

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: As-new Sony RX10 Mk iii with extras

A sale arising from the slight re-engineering of my camera gear, this is the acclaimed Sony RX10 Mk iii with it's unbelievable built in lens of 24-600 (F2.4-F4). I'll say that again - 24-600mm equivalent, which is surely all the lens you'll ever need. However, I've now concluded that with my a7Rii and a6300 being firm favourites I'm not going to get any use out of it.

This was bought new from UK Digital in April/May of last year, and the shutter count is probably around 200. The kit is in immaculate condition, and the sale includes the full retail shebang together with:
    • Holster case
    • Genuine LCD screen protector
    • Spare Sony battery
    • Sandisk Ultra 32gb card
    • Battery charger

This is a truly remarkable piece of kit (just check out the reviews), which is currently £1370 on Amazon/£1299 at Jessops without any of the extras. However, I'd like just £950 including tracked and insured postage, payment by BT or PP friends and family. This is a UK sale only, by the way.

Now sold elsewhere, but the usual thanks to WT for the space

Comment

Working...
    X