Announcement

Collapse

*Please Read - Guidance to Members on Protecting Ownership of Pictures

To safeguard the authenticity of pictures posted in advertisements, members are advised to consider watermarking or in other ways identifying pictures as their own. They should also consider what details they divulge in their advertisement, eg do not display full serial numbers or identifying characteristics/details unique to the item.

The above is only a brief guidance and members should take safeguards as they deem necessary to prevent their advertisements being used by third parties.

TURF takes no responsibility and has no control over the use, by third parties, of pictures or text posted by members.
See more
See less

FS: As new Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 24-70mm F4 ZA OSS lens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: As new Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 24-70mm F4 ZA OSS lens

I'm making some changes to my camera gear at the moment, and consequently have for sale a very, very lightly used 24-70mm Sony/Carl Zeiss lens. This lens is also compatible with any e-mount Sony compact using an APS-C sensor (such as the a6000, a6300, etc); on these cameras it becomes a 36-105mm equivalent.

Full details can be found on the Sony website here, but in summary the spec is as per the screen shot from the Sony website below.

The list price for this lens is £1129, but it can currently be bought from Amazon and elsewhere for £879. For this pristine and barely used example I'd like just £675.

Stock photo below, but it's as new and as supplied when bought retail (including lens hood and soft case, as well as box, etc)

This is a UK sale only, and the price includes insured and tracked delivery. payment by BT or PP friends and family, please.

Very nice lump of glass! Have you asked Shane if he'd be interested? (Not sure which cameras he's got in his collection now)

Comment

Sorry Chris - I’ve been unable to use the site due to this damned security certificate issue. Anyway, I may drop Shane a line but I suspect he’ll have all the glass he needs.

Cheers,

Tony

Comment

Maybe, but he does love his cameras! I think, between, we created a photography monster!

However, he does have quite a lot going on right now. PM for details, if you're not aware of his current situation.

Comment

Will do!

Comment

Working...
          X