Announcement

Collapse

*Please Read - Guidance to Members on Protecting Ownership of Pictures

To safeguard the authenticity of pictures posted in advertisements, members are advised to consider watermarking or in other ways identifying pictures as their own. They should also consider what details they divulge in their advertisement, eg do not display full serial numbers or identifying characteristics/details unique to the item.

The above is only a brief guidance and members should take safeguards as they deem necessary to prevent their advertisements being used by third parties.

TURF takes no responsibility and has no control over the use, by third parties, of pictures or text posted by members.
See more
See less

FS: TAG Heuer and Oakley sunnies bargain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: TAG Heuer and Oakley sunnies bargain

I have far, far too many sunglases, and having bought even more that I didn't need whilst in Tenerife I'm now going to move a couple of pairs on; both are a year old and very lightly worn. I think this is a bit of a bargain for someone, but please note that I want to sell them as a pair and have priced them to make that attractive.

Oakley Flak 2.0 in polished black with polarized iridium lenses

Classic Oakley's, but far too similar to another pair I have so these have to go. Unmarked on both lenses and frames, and complete with outer box, case and papers, together with spare nose pads; the only thing worth mentioning is that the zip on the case can be slightly unreliable on one side. It's these.

Excuse the horrible reflection!!!

TAG Heuer 27 Sport 6021 - red/black with red/grey polarized lenses

These are gorgeous glasses, again unmarked an lenses and frames and with outer box, papers/warranty card, inner case and cleaning cloth; note that the brand/logo on the arm has faded a little, not through excessive use I might add. It's these.

It's hard to price sunglasses but these are in fantastic condition with no scratches or defects. On that basis I'd say that £175 for the pair has to be a great buy for someone.

UK sale only, I'm afraid, and obviously the price includes delivery by RMSD.

Sold elsewhere, but the usual thanks for the space

Comment

Working...
    X