WTB - Rolex Milgauss 1019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB - Rolex Milgauss 1019

Bit of a grail watch here. Clearly asking for the moon but willing to settle for a decent asteroid.

Looking for a late 60s/early 70s black dial. Prepared to consider silver/white dial.

Looking for all original full set (box and papers). Prepared to consider other options.

I have already scouted the internet and seen what the usual suspects have got so am looking for something that probably isn't being advertised right now.

Jason Graham had one a month or two ago but pretty sure it sold...

Comment

There is a full set in the US with a guy who often has them on eBay called MIka. , sells lots of vintage pens ,maybe worth a look ?

Comment

Comment

Cheers, seen that. Just not black!

Comment

Originally posted by bfltd0 View Post
            Cheers, seen that. Just not black!
            Mate, I'm not sure that you can say that these days! Well, not unless Lewis Hamilton.

Comment

In this case Chris I am using positive discrimination and saying I would prefer black..............and the ebay version is otherwise perfect (B+P), but it isn't black - which is my grail on this one!

The black dials are rarer. Chrono24 show 28 1019s and only 2 are black dial. And one of those is an expensive "tribute" using a modern Milgauss as a basis!
              Last edited by bfltd0; 10th December 2017, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X