No announcement yet.

Rolex Service Thread - post times and costs here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks great. I love the feeling right after servicing my watch. It always feel so new, shiny, and pretty.

Comment

service costs

I have a 16613 that needs a service and replacement crystal (tiny chip) and Bezel insert as its scratched .

Would anyone know how much it will cost ?

I have a Daytona with Rolex at present its been with them since July and I was advised it now in the QC dept and will be back very soon , no improvement on service times

Comment

You are probably looking at about $1400

Comment

Comment

Last edited by secondhand; 8th December 2011, 09:25 PM.

Comment

That's a very nice-looking watch secondhand. I winced a bit when I saw the service cost, but, as I've said before, you can't argue with the quality of the work they turn out.

Comment

NICE !. the watch is beautiful

Comment

Thanks guys. Added bonus was that the nice folk at Kings Hill returned the Tiffany dial and hands together with the old bracelet along with the serviced watch....my AD asked them up front at time of submitting watch.
                  Last edited by secondhand; 9th December 2011, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

that's really good!

they usually quote 14 weeks

Comment

I thought so very pleased after waiting 6 months on my Daytona ,

Comment

Amazing. Almost an acceptable period of time.

I still maintain that more than 1 month for servicing a watch is completely unacceptable .

Comment

Yep, pretty good.
                              When I spoke to the Service Manager's secretary last year, she said that this timeframe would be what they were aiming for.

Hope it's not just a one-off because you're worth it

Comment

I am going to stick my Rolex Submariner in next week its 1993 and has been serviced before in or around 2004 .I fitted a new bracelet last easter but will have her serviced again and see what the turn around is this time.

My father has been wearing it for years and I think I will give him My ceramic 116610 as I have never really liked it and repo the 16610 and give it to my youngest , He has his other Grand fathers DJ so this will be like having both his grand fathers watches .

I just hope he has kept everything together .boxes, seals tags ,receipts etc or I will be mighty peed off ...

Comment

Working...
                                X