Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patek problems...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Looks great, Adam!!

    And the travel case is a nice gesture but you really should have gone for the pedicure they were offering, instead...

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by harb View Post
      Looks great, Adam!!

      And the travel case is a nice gesture but you really should have gone for the pedicure they were offering, instead...
      LOL Harb! I do get frequent manis and pedis. Not afraid to admit it

      Now the wait continues for the 5711 blue...

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by walds11 View Post
        I received my Aquanaut early last week. About 5 weeks door to door for the warranty work



        They also threw in a nice leather one-watch travel case.

        Looking good!

        Comment


        • #19
          Picked up my Patek from the AD last weekend (on my birthday, coincidentally!).
          It had arrived some 2 weeks previously but I hadn't been able to collect it - pretty much exactly 12 weeks after it had been dropped off.

          Cost of service and polish - £690
          Came back with a nice travel pouch, too.

          Here it is and I'm loving wearing it again!

          Click image for larger version

Name:	PP5196j.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.31 MB
ID:	259175

          Comment


          • #20
            Better than ever and reasonable service cost as well. Nice one Harb!

            Comment


            • #21
              Ditto on service cost, Watch looks stunning.

              Comment


              • #22
                Looking good! Shame we didn't see it last week in the flesh but there will always be another time......

                Comment


                • #23
                  what a beautiful looking watch , any good in the pool

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Love this. It really suits you

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      No doubt it’ll be getting lots of wrist time.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Thanks guys!

                        Yeah, Carl, it looks just as great in a pool

                        I love the absolute simplicity of this model. It just ticks all the boxes for me for a 3-hands watch.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Nice to see it also operates in a forest floor environment............

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Looking good Harb! 12 weeks is great turnaround time for routine servicing.

                            I’m still waiting for my Nautilus 5711 Blue dial; supposed to get it towards the end of year. I check in with the AD once a month. We are still on target!

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by bfltd0 View Post
                              Nice to see it also operates in a forest floor environment............


                              Originally posted by walds11 View Post
                              Looking good Harb! 12 weeks is great turnaround time for routine servicing.

                              I’m still waiting for my Nautilus 5711 Blue dial; supposed to get it towards the end of year. I check in with the AD once a month. We are still on target!
                              That'll come round soon enough, Adam...(not that we're wishing our lives away...)

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by harb View Post
                                That'll come round soon enough, Adam...(not that we're wishing our lives away...)
                                I know Harb. I’m just very anxious!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X