Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Datejust 41

Hi everyone,

Not posted anything for ages, but recently checked out the new Datejust 41 and was really impressed.
    Big price difference between the steel bezel and the gold bezel, £1450, but the gold bezel looks much nicer.

Very tempted as It also has the 3235 movement. Has anyone got one and what are your thoughts.

All my Datejusts are 36mm and that was plenty big enough for decades..................Looking at the DJ41 in a window today, to me it looks big and blocky - but I think the same about the Ceramic Sub and GMT cases too.

Comment

I have this DJ41, MOP diamond dial. Photos are not good, but the watch looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by bfltd0 View Post
        Looking at the DJ41 in a window today, to me it looks big and blocky...
        I thought that about the DJII but feel that the DJ41 has regained more aesthetically pleasing dimensions yet in a more contemporary size.

Comment

The new DJ41 is thinner than the previous DJII and looked smaller on the wrist than I thought It would.
          Not sure If I prefer the Oyster bracelet over the Jubilee.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodentman View Post
            I have this DJ41, MOP diamond dial. Photos are not good, but the watch looks great!

Thanks for pic, watch looks amazing with that dial.

Comment

Even though they could have simply increased the size of the lugs proportionately to the increase in case diameter from 36mm, it seems to me the lugs as just slightly thicker than a proportional increase.

This is admittedly OCD on my part and the overall design is still classically Rolex and pleasing to the eye.

Comment

I know what you mean, After wearing my ceramic sub and go back to the previous model It looks so right.

Comment

Working...
                X