X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't pay over list on principle.

Comment

I never thought I would

But I'm now 99% on doing just that. The heart wants what the heart wants. And we only live once (barely)

financial pride comes at the cost of realising other dreams. In the end - it all translates into endorphins and smiles, just comes down to what the priorities are

Comment

I think I will end up doing it also and getting it over and done with before prices rise further. Next thing you know, in 2-3 years time the RRP price may be not too far off.

You only live once and all that

Comment

Exactly what ive just experienced on the 5711 list

Wish I'd bought grey, two years ago.... Instead waited and watched rrp go up £4000

Comment

I got hit for my 5711 by the last increase. It was only a few weeks before delivery if I remember rightly which sucked but I was so glad to get one considering I had no previous relationship with the AD. Fluked it

Comment

Very Lucky

Comment

Yeah, if retail will rise enough whilst you are waiting you are better off going grey now. There is a strong rumor of a US price rise and an equally strong sense, with some antidotal evidence that supplies will continue to be short, and maybe even decrease as Rolex is said to be tightening control on sport models.

Comment

I'm also tempted to go against my principals and pay over list, been hunting for the past few days and I can't find one

Comment

Working...
                  X