Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comex on Antique Roadshow

Did anyone see the Comex on the AR tonight

Saw it, laughed at the "expert" who hadn't a clue. The missing bezel insert does not make £30,000 difference. What a spanner! Where do they find these people?

Comment

Originally posted by HaywoodMilton View Post
      Saw it, laughed at the "expert" who hadn't a clue. The missing bezel insert does not make £30,000 difference. What a spanner! Where do they find these people?
      i just turned over and caught it ref 1665 ?

I have seen two in a well known London Dealer on Bond St one for sale @ £90k the other £105 k but have been for sale at least two years possibly longer always come up on Chrono24

Comment

No, not a 1665. It was a non-date Submariner with logo dial, probably a 5514.

Comment

he must've been on drugs... it was just missing the bezel insert not the whole bezel...and saying the paperwork and a photo of the diver with the watch would double the value... very poor

Comment

Originally posted by HaywoodMilton View Post
            No, not a 1665. It was a non-date Submariner with logo dial, probably a 5514.
            This is the one to have ? With big numbers

Comment

Was amusing to say the least ! I wonder how much other stuff they get wrong ! Last time I saw a Milsub get wrongly described and poorly valued . Not a difficult thing to research either even if you arnt an ‘ expert ‘

Comment

Originally posted by scooba View Post

This is the one to have ? With big numbers
                Personally I'd say both of course :-)

Comment

Missed that programme. Will have to iplayer it!

Comment

Working...
                  X