Here we go again...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here we go again...

So I had issues with my blnr, which were resolved by Rolex very promptly, and I collected it last Monday.
    Yesterday I decided to change over to my ceramic sub date, purchased march 14, the date wheel won't move, is stuck between 1 and 2, the quick set does nothing and even going past 12 with the hands won't shift it.
    So off to St James I go again today, hopeful they again they look at it under warranty.
    I'm going to try to chalk this down to bad luck!

Very unfortunate

Comment

The young lady was surprised to see me back so soon and with another watch having problems. They have again agreed to look it as a courtesy under warranty and a timescale of 10 working days. I'm getting it posted back this time for a change.

Comment

Those Swiss gremlins certainly appear to have been active in your watch collection!

Sure it will get sorted. And more quickly than my IWC Big Pilot that hasn't got back from its second service yet!

Comment

Hope It gets sorted.

Comment

Extremely frustrating...

Comment

Rolex have been great both times, if it was another product I'd worry about parts breaking just after warranty, I bet apple wouldn't do this 😀

Comment

Originally posted by mchops View Post
                Rolex have been great both times, if it was another product I'd worry about parts breaking just after warranty, I bet apple wouldn't do this 😀
                That's good to hear, but regarding your mention of Apple: they have been extremely good to me in the past, replacing an iPhone that was having battery issues out of the warranty period. The guy I was dealing with in the Apple Store checked his computer and said "Oh! I see you've bought lots of our products!"....which probably helped!

Comment

More of a joke on their watches Harb as they are the world's biggest watch sales now

So I got a call today to say my watch is fixed and ready to be posted out . 6 working days for the repair, I'll receive it royal mail tomorrow. I'm interested to see how it's packaged, and what parts were replaced.

Comment

Great news, do they tell you what was replaced ?

Comment

They did last time on the paper work, and it's all logged on the system, does make my unsigned warranty cards pointless as I'm now very much the owner. I wasn't going to sell anyway though.

Comment

Originally posted by mchops View Post
                        More of a joke on their watches Harb as they are the world's biggest watch sales now

So I got a call today to say my watch is fixed and ready to be posted out . 6 working days for the repair, I'll receive it royal mail tomorrow. I'm interested to see how it's packaged, and what parts were replaced.
                        Pics are always good!

Comment

Not the greatest unboxing, but still exciting, and the correct date and time

Comment

I'd send it back - the bezel insert doesn't line up properly.

Comment

i sent my gmtc to Rolex last year 5 years out of warranty! it developed the wobbley hour had as its a known fault with the movement they fixed it free of charge with a movement service.
                              thought tit was excellent service

Comment

Working...
                              X