I might be an addict

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I might be an addict

So, having sworn off Kickstarter, I have become weak once more and pledged for another watch.

This time, the project in question is the Pancor PO2 - an automatic watch using a Miyota 9XXX movement to provide time, date, power reserve, and 24 hr indicator.

The dial that I have chosen is a lovely pale mint green, something that I found just too eye catching to not pledge for one.

The strap is a light grey tweed, something a bit different from the usual leather and metal normally found keeping a watch attached to the wrist.

Priced at €269, it seems a pretty good value proposition and, in my opinion, certainly worth having a look at.

No "might" about it!! So here is your choice. I do like the tweed strap too - one of my Kickstarter watches had that!

And remember, you can always cancel your pledge................................

Comment

I got this watch but with a green tweed strap.

Comment

Originally posted by bfltd0 View Post
        I got this watch but with a green tweed strap.

Nice. I like the simplicity, but I'm not sure about the floating person detail in the crystal.

I also really like the range that Martenero have on KS, the Kerrison. There's something about the dial designs that I find appealing, however I don't think that they're as good value as the Pancor.

Comment

It is nice...I am still awaiting my new YES watch. Supposed to ship in July but nothing yet. Owner posted that he needed another 40k despite getting over 300% of his requested money. So I wait. I expected that, but not the $ shortfall.

Comment

I backed another project yesterday, Rossling & Co with their Nörig (I think) watch. However, today I decided to cancel that pledge as I decided that it wouldn't add anything particularly different to my collection. However, I do have my eyes on a couple of other watches that I'm interested in, well, actually, more than just a couple!

Comment

Working...
            X