Stainless Steel Sky-Dweller

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stainless Steel Sky-Dweller

Got the call today my Black dial is in, Who else ordered one ?

Black dial but low down several lists..................

Comment

Had a look at one a few weeks ago, looks amazing and surprised how thick It was. It was somebody else's watch though. I probably would have bought It if I could.

Comment

Anyone know what's the retail on it?

Comment

I’ve had my name down 30 mins after announcement at Basel back in March for a black dial.
          Still not heard a dickie bird. Annoying really as there is plenty out there being flipped already.
          If you want to pass on yours scooba let me know and I’ll gladly take it.

Comment

I accepted it . If I can't get on with it I'll move it on

Comment

I’m first on the list for the blue & black dial but haven’t had a call yet. I was told the blue dial will be first & before Xmas with the black dial to follow next year.

Comment

Originally posted by kingkonger View Post
                Anyone know what's the retail on it?
                £10,600.00

Comment

Congratulations Paul, have you collected it yet? What's it like?

Comment

Originally posted by simon_e View Post
                    Congratulations Paul, have you collected it yet? What's it like?
                    Hi Simon,

I haven't had time to collect it , But having tried a White Gold SKD it is big but I like it not sure if its a keeper though.

Comment

I loved the size and weight of the white gold and rose gold sky dweller. I have not actually tried a steel version on, as there isn’t any to try, but I am really looking forward to it. I just hope it feels as special as the precious metal versions

Comment

It's the one I'd go for (SS black dial) if I were in the market for a Sky Dweller. I've just never quite got to grips with the dial layout but it's a great complication.

Comment

Working...
                        X