116520 valuation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 116520 valuation

hi all. May need to sell my treasured ss white dial. Got new in 2010 from Tarrats in Leicester
    had it serviced feb with new glass and its been stickered up in safe since
    I’d like £11000. Is that too much to ask ? It’s sell or get a bank loan to finish the house renovation
    andy

Mike Wood has a 2007 one for sale @ £10950 if that’s any help.

Comment

Thanks bobdog. So I think £11000is a fair valuation for a mint serviced 116520

Comment

Asking price and selling price seem to vary quite a lot. Having been serviced will help. I would list at £11k and hope to get £10k. A private seller won't get what a dealer would for the watch.
        Such a shame to sell it.
        Personally with such low interest rates I would get a loan and keep the watch.

Comment

Originally posted by simon_e View Post
          Asking price and selling price seem to vary quite a lot. Having been serviced will help. I would list at £11k and hope to get £10k. A private seller won't get what a dealer would for the watch.
          Such a shame to sell it.
          Personally with such low interest rates I would get a loan and keep the watch.
          That’s what I’m thinking. I’ve already loaned £2000

Comment

Mike Wood's 116520 is from 2007 but has just refurbished during a service by Rolex UK, and is still in the protective plastics. So your watch is only a few months away from being the same as Mike's.

Having said that, I would also advise you to keep it - if you like it that much, you will find it hard to replace when you get the inevitable urge to buy it back once you let it go.

Comment

Another shout out for just getting a loan, or why not consider an interest free credit card for purchases? That way you get to buy stuff needed for the house, and keep the watch, whilst not paying any interest. Who knows, with a high enough credit limit, you could get another watch interest free!?
              ​​​

Comment

£11k for a second hand Daytona. I remember when these puppies were £3,370 brand spanking new! Time moves on!!

Comment

Working...
                X