Christmas wrist attire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas wrist attire

Just wondering, which watch (es) members were planning to wear on / over Christmas and the holidays?
    Also, are members hoping for any horological based gifts for Christmas?

For me, if any of my Kickstarter pledges arrive in time, they're likely to feature upon my wrist at some point over the holidays, especially my Horage and Klynt watches. However, I'm also likely to find time for the Dubey and my TT Sub at some point too.

As for horological gifts, I wouldn't mind more watches, of course! I daren't ask for another display box, as I would then feel compelled to fill it. The safest options would be either a nice book or wall / desk clock for my office.

I have no where to go, nothing to celebrate and no one to do so with, so it's just another day. That said, I daresay I'll do the usual, get up, look at the watch box and pick something. I doubt my new YES watch will arrive before 25 Dec or I would wear that. Wearing the Daytona C today!

Comment

The one that Santa is bringing

Comment

Nice - I do like a splash of orange on a watch.

Comment

It's the only time of year that I can wear this...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	501.3 KB
ID:	260553 .....

Comment

Originally posted by harb View Post
            It's the only time of year that I can wear this...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	501.3 KB
ID:	260553 .....
            Somebody pass the anti-emetics!

Comment

Thought you had a pill for every occasion, Chris!

Harb, did you google "most ugly and inappropriately strapped Rolex on the planet" to find that photo?

Comment

Originally posted by bfltd0 View Post
                Thought you had a pill for every occasion, Chris!

Harb, did you google "most ugly and inappropriately strapped Rolex on the planet" to find that photo?
                As it happens, I have three anti-emetics.

Comment

And as for my Christmas wrist attire, I am still in my honeymoon period with the Big Pilot, so will probably still be wearing it at Christmas.

Comment

You know I haven’t given that much thought. That said I’m off diving between Xmas and New Years and flying out Boxing Day so the trusty SD116600 seems favourite

Comment

Blimey - much too early to know, and it'll depend on what I end up wearing! Yes, I co-ordinate

Comment

Originally posted by learningtofly View Post
                        Blimey - much too early to know, and it'll depend on what I end up wearing! Yes, I co-ordinate
                        Ya big tart!

Comment

Originally posted by Broxi View Post
                          You know I haven’t given that much thought. That said I’m off diving between Xmas and New Years and flying out Boxing Day so the trusty SD116600 seems favourite
                          Good choice for getting wet! How deep are you going?

Comment

Originally posted by learningtofly View Post
                            So what colour are your PJs (if it's not too personal a question)? And which of your collection will match?

Comment

Originally posted by bfltd0 View Post

So what colour are your PJs (if it's not too personal a question)? And which of your collection will match?
                              Maybe commando / birthday suit, or pink lace chemise!?

Comment

Working...
                              X