No announcement yet.

Collection to start 2018.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike, you OLD Tudor enthusiast, don't you have to use a drone to get a photo that can fit your collection, or is it now up to a size necessitating the use of satellite imagery!?

Comment

Top Left lovely and now miss mine Bob that 6263 😍

Comment

Originally posted by trainee View Post

Lovely. Yours and yours or yours and hers?

I don't know the whole Tudor range. Definitely a lot of bang for buck. Arguably best bang for buck in today's market
        Mine and mine so far...............

I will post another thread about the Mrs and her wrist jewellery.

Comment

Originally posted by scooba View Post
          Top Left lovely and now miss mine Bob that 6263 😍
          Definitely something about them, you should never have offloaded yours, probably twice the price now to replace it.

Comment

Originally posted by bobdog View Post

Definitely something about them, you should never have offloaded yours, probably twice the price now to replace it.
            I looked at two at the end of November full sets in London £60 and £62 k , not sure if that was OTT but I have to be happy with my decision to move mine as I found it small and love my PP 1665 DR , I also wear it most of the time , all that said there were others I could and should have sold before my big red ,what's done is done 😟

Comment

I am not worthy...

Not likely to increase in 2018. I just hope I can hang onto what I have now.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodentman View Post
                I am not worthy...

That's a gorgeous collection! Especially liking the Bronze and Deep Sea. Luverrrrly!

Comment

Originally posted by trainee View Post
                  Lol Mike!

Will probably treat myself to actually wearing my harrods black bay which will also double up as a fifth wedding anniversary present. Incidentally, the number of my watch out of 100 corresponds to 5 multiplied by the date on which we married which is quite cool I think.
                  Great reason to keep a great collectable!

Comment

Originally posted by Broxi View Post
                    Happy New Year all.

How about a thread showing your collection at the beginning of 2018 that stays open until next year 2019 in where you then quote your first post and show a then an now collection picture.
                    Think of it as therapy for flippers 😂
                    i’ll start with my wife and i’s Collection on 1st January
                    Great collection, Broxi! Some lovely pieces, there - wear 'em in good health!

I am not worthy...

Came back to reply in this thread but unfortunately your photos aren't showing up, Bob.
                    Impressive collection, though - you've certainly been hoovering up some fine watches!

Comment

I will re-take photos of my collection for this forum. I had to delete the previous photos, and many others, that I had posted on The Braggarts Watch Forum but decided I wasn't welcome there since I didn't have a receipt for a $300 dinner or $1,000 shoes or a window sticker from a stinking 6 figure car.

Comment

Here you go:

Panerai 305 with sordid straps:

Top shelf of watchbox...

Bottom shelf...

And the one I am wearing...

Comment

Here you go:
                          A very fine collection indeed.

Comment

Very nice collections

Comment

Thanks for re-posting those pics, Bob! Looks great!

Comment

Working...
                              X