A new watch box with twist for Christmas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new watch box with twist for Christmas

I have been lusting after a solid lid watch box and had my eyes on a 8 slot box. My strategy as sold to the wife was it fits our collection and allows for another 2 (one each) on the wrist.
    Low and behold a 10 slot box turned up under the tree!!

Very happy albeit uncertain whether she misunderstood me or is simply encouraging my addiction

Originally posted by Broxi View Post
    Very happy albeit uncertain whether she misunderstood me or is simply encouraging my addiction
    Nice, although I've found there's usually a correlation to a shoe/handbag collection...

Comment

That Santa chap really is a mind-reader...

Comment

With the talk of watch boxes, I must admit to have been considering something like this wall-mounted case.

http://www.ferocase.com/index.php?c=...=detail&id=156

I like the look of this and the capacity. There are only a couple of slight downsides though. Firstly, there my be a requirement for, say, 3 of these puppies to house the current collection so the available wall space would have to be carefully considered. Security is also an issue. It might be tempered glass but the lock looks a tad, well, small.

It would be nice to have the collection in one place.

Comment

Looks nice

Comment

Considering your location, Mike, have you not considered the Bank of England vaults?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisEdu View Post
              Considering your location, Mike, have you not considered the Bank of England vaults?
              You're not far wrong! Several of my pieces are residents in very safe places.............

Comment

Working...
              X