Clocks.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clocks.

anyone into clocks or are we all purely watch junkies?

There are a few owners of JLC Atmos clocks here.

I used to have a couple of old mantel clocks, probably from the 50s, that were left in a flat I bought. They didn't work and I thought about getting them fixed but, in the end, couldn't really be bothered. I'm not enirely sure where they are now - possibly binned. If I really had wanted to use them, it would have been easier and probably far cheaper to pick up the same in a charity shop, as that's where these type of clocks seem to end up.

I have a cool Nixie clock on my desk at work:

Comment

Nice! I’ve always fancied an Atmos and only have 2 clocks for now. Keen to see more..

Comment

I have several from this guy:

http://www.chronoart.com/

I also have RC clocks in my LR, BR, kitchen and basement laboratory.

Comment

Basement laboratory - I like the sound of that! Mwhahaha!

Comment

Interesting website with some pretty cool clocks - thanks for sharing

Comment

My Kieninger

Comment

Originally posted by Rodentman View Post
                I also have RC clocks in my LR, BR, kitchen and basement laboratory.
                Ah yes! I forgot about a RC clock in the dressing room. I used to have another on my bedside cabinet as my alarm clock but it was damaged when a battery leaked. I just use my mobile as my alarm now.

I also have a battery-operated clock that looks like a black Racing Dial Daytona. Bought that from Seth for my games room many years ago but didn't get round to ever putting it up. Perhaps I'll do that now that I've remembered that I have it!

Comment

Originally posted by Broxi View Post
                  My Kieninger
                  That looks lovely.
                  How long does the battery last?

Just joking! How long between winds?

Comment

Hall, bathroom and bedroom ...

Comment

I had this one in my office so long that a proper clock confused me:

And for those who couldn't figure it out, I had this next to it:

Comment

Working...
                      X