A trio inbound

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A trio inbound

By complete coincidence, a number of parcels are winging their way inbound and I have arranged for them to turn up tomorrow morning!

First of all, all the way from the USA, is an asymmetric cased chrono styled after a 70s military issue piece. Here is the Kickstarter page photo:

Specs are here:

The second is the Gekota. Like Chris's. Just like Chris's. You've seen the photos - move along, nothing to see here!

Comment

Well ok, just one "borrowed" one then!

I really like the depth of the colour in this dial, the sandwich dial lume and those shovels of hands.

Comment

And finally, a little something different. My first concrete dial watch. Although there was a choice of finishes, I went for the Shadow model - it is pretty stealthy.

Comment

What an interesting trio - especially the least two (for me, anyway).

Comment

The 45mm case was available in either stainless steel or brass (not bronze), but the Shadow was only in PVD stainless. Should be a substantial presence on the wrist!

It sports a Sellita 200-1 auto movement with date - rest assured that it is down the chimney stack at 3!

Comment

Interesting contoured case.

Comment

And a custom black rotor!

Comment

Originally posted by learningtofly View Post
                  What an interesting trio - especially the last two (for me, anyway).
                  That's probably what you meant there!

Comment

Nice. Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by bfltd0 View Post
                      The 45mm case was available in either stainless steel or brass (not bronze), but the Shadow was only in PVD stainless. Should be a substantial presence on the wrist!

It sports a Sellita 200-1 auto movement with date - rest assured that it is down the chimney stack at 3!

45mm!? And concrete! Mate, you're going to need to chip some bits off to get it on your dainty wrist!

I was quite tempted by the last two watches. The second one in particular looks familiar. The last one I just didn't cement the deal in time! I'm here all week, folks! Sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisEdu View Post

45mm!? And concrete! Mate, you're going to need to chip some bits off to get it on your dainty wrist!
                        Ever heard of weight training?

Comment

Some eunuch items there...

Comment

Ever heard of weight training?
                            Indeed - I suggest you start by lifting a pencil and gradually work your way up to the watch!

Comment

That's probably what you meant there!
                              Hah! You do read my posts, then

Comment

Working...
                              X