Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No waiting list for white as sky dweller now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No waiting list for white as sky dweller now?

I hear that there is no waiting list for the white dial steel sky dweller but 6 months for black and 18 months for blue dial.
    Has anybody got discount on the white dial yet? Or just the usual cash back from your credit card?

I haven't seen a white dial yet, only seen black.

Comment

I got a white SS a few days ago! I don't know if I got a discount since it was a trade deal. I was thinking of waiting for a blue dial but I really like the white. The inner dial is almost slightly grey in color and I like the contrast.

Comment

I'd like to see the white dial in the flesh, It looks very nice in your pics, I've been hoping a blue dial would come along but It looks like I could be tempted with the white.

Comment

I like the white dial the most. It looks stunning. So many of my watches are black dials, the white dial makes a refreshing change.

Comment

Black dial is my first choice. However, I can't quite believe that the Skydweller of any colour is going to be sitting around on dealer's shelves or that they are going to sell it at a discount. Supplies are limited, one of the major factors in keeping prices and demand high.

Comment

There’s definitely been a number of whites released (I got my one two weeks ago) as There’s been a few all of a sudden on different forums, plus some for sale. However this would have been planned from Rolex for some time and no doubt there won’t be any further for a period. I’d be very surprised though if you can get any discount. I’d imagine getting one is still going to be hard now this batch has sold.

Comment

I wonder if anyone got a call from the dealer who said "Yo! Good news, I have a Skydweller for you! Bad news, it is a white dial!" and the customer turns around and says "Oh, in that case, I'll pass!"...............

Comment

I think the white is stunning and elegant.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodentman View Post
                    I think the white is stunning and elegant.
                    Agreed, I think its the nicest. I am tempted to buy one myself.

Comment

Working...
                    X