Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No waiting list for white as sky dweller now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No waiting list for white as sky dweller now?

I hear that there is no waiting list for the white dial steel sky dweller but 6 months for black and 18 months for blue dial.
    Has anybody got discount on the white dial yet? Or just the usual cash back from your credit card?

I haven't seen a white dial yet, only seen black.

Comment

I got a white SS a few days ago! I don't know if I got a discount since it was a trade deal. I was thinking of waiting for a blue dial but I really like the white. The inner dial is almost slightly grey in color and I like the contrast.

Comment

I'd like to see the white dial in the flesh, It looks very nice in your pics, I've been hoping a blue dial would come along but It looks like I could be tempted with the white.

Comment

I like the white dial the most. It looks stunning. So many of my watches are black dials, the white dial makes a refreshing change.

Comment

Black dial is my first choice. However, I can't quite believe that the Skydweller of any colour is going to be sitting around on dealer's shelves or that they are going to sell it at a discount. Supplies are limited, one of the major factors in keeping prices and demand high.

Comment

There’s definitely been a number of whites released (I got my one two weeks ago) as There’s been a few all of a sudden on different forums, plus some for sale. However this would have been planned from Rolex for some time and no doubt there won’t be any further for a period. I’d be very surprised though if you can get any discount. I’d imagine getting one is still going to be hard now this batch has sold.

Comment

I wonder if anyone got a call from the dealer who said "Yo! Good news, I have a Skydweller for you! Bad news, it is a white dial!" and the customer turns around and says "Oh, in that case, I'll pass!"...............

Comment

I think the white is stunning and elegant.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodentman View Post
                    I think the white is stunning and elegant.
                    Agreed, I think its the nicest. I am tempted to buy one myself.

Comment

I'm a fan of the white dial too. Not sure they are readily available at ADs though, all SS Rolex are like hens teeth. If you can lay your hands on one, everyone favourite grey dealer are offering £11500 for them, or they were a couple of weeks ago.

Comment

I have often said: I don't understand why Rolex restricts supply on ANY watch. All they do is feed the grey frenzy. They'd sell every Daytona C or SkyD they'd make I daresay. Maybe they want to foster the feeling of exclusivity by having buyers think the watch is scarce. Panerai makes only several hundred of many of their releases but they don't seem to generate the same excitement.

Comment

I must have had mine nearly a month now and it’s more striking the longer I wear it. To me it’s also the perfect size as well.

Comment

I agree. I have become quite enamored of my white SkyD. What a marvelous watch, and an annual calendar as well. Will be easy to reset on 1 March. Then good for another year!

Comment

I picked up my blue dial SkyD today & asked about the waiting times. Apparently it’s roughly the same for each model & my ad reckons it would be several years before you get one if you’re not already on a list given the current rate at which they have received the watch. Bearing in mind I put my name down the same day it was shown at Baselworld last year & was first on the list, it’s only come through now.

Comment

Working...
                              X