I fancied a change

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vivalas View Post

i did consider the white rubber b but looking at images on the interweb, just don’t think I would look right.
    And you do know, of course, that if you had posted pics of it on a white strap, I'd have had to say rude things about you...? LOL!

Comment

Not quite convinced about the DT on rubber. May be just lack of seeing it but it just looks a bit............I don't know - a visceral reaction, not readily explained!

Comment

Like it a lot--have seriously considered Rubber B or Everest for my Sub or GMT; I like changing straps/bracelets up on my watches, it keeps them "fresh".

Comment

Originally posted by red herring View Post
          Like it a lot--have seriously considered Rubber B or Everest for my Sub or GMT; I like changing straps/bracelets up on my watches, it keeps them "fresh".
          You should try it. I’m enjoying the different look and when I’ve had enough I’ll change it back. Will probably keep the rubber b on for the summer though.

Comment

Same thought here--I usually put my GMT on a Kevlar for the summer; makes the whole watch lighter and I like how the strap breathes Click image for larger version

Name:	wa-ml gmt2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	264308

Comment

Originally posted by red herring View Post
              Same thought here--I usually put my GMT on a Kevlar for the summer; makes the whole watch lighter and I like how the strap breathes
              Interesting. I tend to find straps to be less comfortable than bracelets in hotter months.

Comment

Originally posted by harb View Post

Interesting. I tend to find straps to be less comfortable than bracelets in hotter months.
                I think it depends on the strap--I'm actually not big on rubber in hot weather unless it's somehow ventilated like the Oysterflex with the ridges on the back. The nylon mesh/kevlars breathe pretty well.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodentman View Post
                  Personally I wouldn't wear a white strap nor white shoes!
                  And I suppose you don't dance around a white handbag either!?

Comment

Working...
                  X