On the beach

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the beach

Spent Sunday on the beach with the glorious bank holiday weather, the Pelagos is so light you hardly know your wearing It.

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1040674.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	264283

Nice! Where is that?

Comment

Originally posted by harb View Post
      Nice! Where is that?
      Err.... the beach is betwixt the sea and the land. Really, Harb, you ought to know that!

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisEdu View Post

Err.... the beach is betwixt the sea and the land. Really, Harb, you ought to know that!

That Pelagos is very cool though. I am seriously tempted.

Comment

Nice! Where is that?
          Sunny Southend on Sea, got there nice and early, It was packed later in the day.

Comment

That Pelagos is very cool though. I am seriously tempted.
            I thought about this for a long time and got caught out with a price rise, but I'm really happy with this watch.

Comment

Originally posted by chrome View Post

Sunny Southend on Sea, got there nice and early, It was packed later in the day.
              I was in Southend just the other day! I know only too well, as I forgot all about paying for the Dartford crossing, as my memory really isn't too good these days.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisEdu View Post

I was in Southend just the other day! I know only too well, as I forgot all about paying for the Dartford crossing, as my memory really isn't too good these days.
                Sorry to hear that, without the tolls It's easy to forget.

Comment

Originally posted by chrome View Post

Sorry to hear that, without the tolls It's easy to forget.
                  Got the penalty notice letters today. As it was a first 'offence' I was allowed to just pay what I owed (despite paying f&ck knows how much in motoring taxation) within x days. Can't say I'll be rushing back if I can help it. Southend is full of traffic cameras!

Comment

I'm glad I read this thread, because we went to Hastings the weekend before last and i completely forgot to pay on both legs of the journey. Anyway, I did so as a consequence of reading this, and before I got a letter (so hopefully I'll retain my "first offence" status!).

Comment

• chrome
                      chrome commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hopefully you paid on time, and wont get a letter.

I hope you didn't get a speeding ticket as well. Camera's seem to be everywhere now.

Comment

I also got a mouthful of abuse from some ar$ehole of a driver who thought he could skip a queue of cars and then push-in infront of me. I just sat in bliss, isolated by my Mercedes, whilst he ranted and raved.

Comment

• chrome
                        chrome commented
                        Editing a comment
                        These ar$ehole driver's seem to be everywhere as well now, best to ignore them.
                    Working...
                    X