Rolex 16610 lv

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex 16610 lv

My youngest is desperate to add a LV to his collection , he isn’t fussed if it’s from 2003 or 2009 just has to be a UK full set the annoying bit is his brother has one and he doesn’t even wear it , He will not sell it to him end off.

What have you got tucked away ? Forgotten about , What do you want for it ? Anything ?

Thx

I have a new one coming (though not sure exactly when, should be in the next few months) but I'm not sure I really want it.. so been thinking of passing on it.
    Depends on how desperate he is to get one.

Comment

Originally posted by d4uk View Post
      I have a new one coming (though not sure exactly when, should be in the next few months) but I'm not sure I really want it.. so been thinking of passing on it.
      Depends on how desperate he is to get one.
      Surely if new you mean a 116610lv when a 16610lv is what he’s after?

Comment

Originally posted by Vivalas View Post

Surely if new you mean a 116610lv when a 16610lv is what he’s after?
        You're right... sorry read LV and just thought Hulk... rather than Kermit!

Sorry...

Have one of those... but it's going nowhere.

Comment

He has his heart set on his Brothers as its only been worn a handful of times and has the correct surname on the card

My Ad can get a 116610 Hulk within 3 months he tried to convince his Bro it would be a perfect swap but he isn't having any of it lol

Comment

Working...
          X