This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Forum Found..

So I was far more of a lurker than a poster on the old site and now I'm the prodigal son that no one would remember : )

Anyway - I'm looking forward to being able to contribute more than before. TURF gave me the original bug some years ago and since then I've been through a good number of time pieces. Thankfully I used what I learned around the forums to buy/ sell well and sometmes by luck more than design came out even or ahead in my watch dealings. Sport SS has always been my mantra and even though the new GMT II in Everose has caught my eye (yes I do know it's not SS) it's well outside my wallet.

Today I'm salivating over my new SS BLRO Pepsi fresh out the wrapper. Jubilee makes it the most comfortable watch I've owned. Red is as red as you would want (it's NOT pink) and the blue is only blurple in iphone shots - it's a cracking shade of blue to my eyes at least. Wears bigger than my previous BLNR because of the colour I'm sure. Accuracy so far is as published at +/- 2s. Can't really comment on the new power reserve mainly because I've not taken it off except to sleep....dreaming of one day owning a ceramic Daytona lol.

I'm a Glasgow boy and there's no more to say than thanks for putting up with me in advance of hopefully a few posts.

Welcome back!!
    I certainly remember your avatar

Congrats on the new Pepsi GMT - super-looking watch!

Shame you didn't resurface a few months ago - you just missed the TURF Scotland dinner in Glasgow - https://www.newturfers.com/vb/forum/...ow-may-12-2018
    Maybe next time...

Comment

Originally posted by harb View Post
      Welcome back!!
      I certainly remember your avatar

Congrats on the new Pepsi GMT - super-looking watch!

Shame you didn't resurface a few months ago - you just missed the TURF Scotland dinner in Glasgow - https://www.newturfers.com/vb/forum/...ow-may-12-2018
      Maybe next time...
      Thanks for the warm welcome Harb. Yes I like the 'avatart' too.

I read the thread on the TURF dinner yesterday and would definitely make an effort to be there next time. My new timex is very nice - thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X